Pages

Tuesday, November 9, 2010

When I see you SMILE…

Haa…Raise your hand if you can complete that tune! There’s a throw back to the 80’s for you… “When I See You Smile” by Bad English. Such a great great song. It’s one of my favorite 80’s tunes! It’s about a smile of a loved one. A smile of love! A smile that can change one’s perspective in a second. A smile that makes time stand still and NOTHING else matters, NOTHING! Well, that’s what a smile from one of my kids does for me.

I was surfing through a lot of my pictures tonight and found myself stopping at the pictures where the kids are playing together. They either made me laugh, smile or think… “man, I L.O.V.E. my kids!!” I can’t get enough of them--their little personalities, their laughs, their smiling faces. May cup runs over as I look at these photos.

Morning Joys!

Copy of morning

Proud Big Brother!

DSC08330

Tickle Tickle…

DSC08305

One morning last month, they were playing together. They were being so sweet with one another. I love the shots from the back. Shelby is so into Levi! She thinks he hung the moon. She lights up when she sees him. She loves playing with her brother. Levi is such a great big brother. Protective, thoughtful and caring. Love them!

HPIM3770

HPIM3773 HPIM3776

I put Shelby in her crib so I could vacuum. When I returned, Levi had filled her bed with toys! She was very happy! He was proud! HPIM3761

HPIM3763

Ha, I put Shelby in the basket so I could finish folding the laundry. She was helping me un fold it…I was getting no-where. So I placed her in the basket with a toy. Next think I know I have two kids in a basket.

DSC08633

I love these next two. Some of my new favorites of them. I was a bit disappointed when I uploaded them to find them out of focus. Man…so annoying ! What do I love about these 2 pictures? How its joy caught in the moment. I can hear the laughing when I look at these prints! Focused or not…isn’t that what its all about! DSC08683

DSC08663-3

No comments: