Pages

Monday, August 9, 2010

Happy 7!

Today marks our 7th anniversary. I can’t believe it!! As I sit here thinking about 7+ years (7 married plus 3 before marriage) I’m 226flooded with so many great memories. I can’t help but smile right now…I just feel so rich and blessed. Thank you God for my husband!!

I want to take a moment to wish my fab husband of 7 years a Happy Anniversary.

You, Ryan are amazing. I know I probably don’t say it enough, but I’m so grateful for you and your love.

Thank you for being a man of faith, a man of vision and a man that  loves deeply. But most of all, I’m grateful for the way you care for our little family. You work so hard to take care of us. You shepherd our kids with such gentleness and love. And you’re scan0003always there by my side. You make me feel strong! You make me feel important. You make me feel beautiful!

You are my best bud! I love living life with you!! You’re such a balance for me. You make me laugh! Thank you for showing me how to play, to let go and for breaking me out of my “got to get this done mindset” so I can enjoy today. And I know at times I can be a handful and yet you’re so understanding and supportive. :-)

So, today, I’m thankful for those words we proclaimed 7 years ago…I say, I chose you! I respect you, I admire you, and I love you. scan0001

No comments: