Floor time. Levi enjoys laying and talking to Shelby. She hangs on every word too. She grins and kicks as Levi chats away.
Fresh out of the water. Shelby enjoys bath time. She relaxes and just sit quietly as I bathe her.
We watched Ratatouille this week--several times this week. We seen it once before, but Levi wasn’t too interested. So, I thought we’d try it out again this week (so I wouldn’t lose my mind from watching Toy Story or Cars for the hundredth thousandth time). He wasn’t too sure the first time we watched it. I had to reassure him of the “rat” safety and talk him though some of the more intense scenes, but now its a new favorite. He’s been requesting to watch it daily. He calls it the “cooking moving.” Its also inspired him to cook. Just the other day when we were outside playing he asked me to bring out his kitchen. So, I did! He cooked for an hour under the trees out front. He made me a fried bologna, a hotdog and some coffee. Our little chef!
We’re still working on those potty skills. We’ve had a few little set backs, nothing major. He’s making progress. I know this picture is blurry, but thought it was cute…him sitting, reading and the farmers tan.


1 comment:
i tried going to get a reservation, but there were none left at our locations. oh well. thanks for the tip anyway!
Post a Comment