Pages

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Pool Days…

Its been so humid and warm the last couple of days. (To be honest with you, not sure I’m ready for the humidity and Texas heat). Today, we dug the pool out of the garage, inflated it and filled it up. Can I tell you I had one very excited boy on my hands. He was beside himself. He’s such a fish at heart (like his momma).I was DSC07795curious to see if he would be as “in-to” the water and swimming as he was last year. I’d say, his passion is still there! You’ll know we’re to find us this summer…in the water!

This little guy BIG BOY makes my heart so very happy. He was so excited and happy swimming, splashing, and jumping around in the ankle deep water. I found myself just watching. Nothing makes me happier than seeing him so free and alive—no cares in the world. He played in the pool for a good hour (which is marathon time for Levi). DSC07797

DSC07801

DSC07796DSC07794

1 comment:

Rose said...

You have inspired me to get my boys a pool! Love thee pictures, Levi looks like a fish! Colin has those shorts too, love them!