I'm feeling the baby move around a lot more these days. I really notice the movement in the evening. This week was the first time I was able to feel her move from the outside. Its faint, but if you rest your hand long enough on my stomach you'll feel a little nudge. I can't wait for Levi to experience her moving.
I feel like I'm carrying a bit higher this time. I say this, because I can still button my pants at this point. So liberating! However, I think it has to do more with the fact that I started this pregnancy 14 lbs lighter. Unfortunately, its not by any one thing I really did. Its just were my body landed after my first pregnancy---which I'm so thankful for! Plus, my life is so different this time around. Instead of sitting behind a desk for 40 hours a week, I'm constantly on the go. I mean, I have a very active toddler to keep up with and a household to manage. I feel encouraged by just knowing that I'm in a more fit place now then I was then. I hope that as this pregnancy progresses and ends that feeling of fit will continue.
(top picture: this pregnancy, bottom picture: pregnant w/Levi)


2 comments:
you look great! i like your haircut!
I ditto Jaime. You are glowing, and love the hair! -Liz
Post a Comment