Here's our conversation in the car today as we were driving home from bible study.
L: Eat!
Me: What would you like to eat for lunch?
L: Burger and bread
Me:sounds good!
L:cheese and dink (drink)
Me: Are you hungry?
L: Eaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaat-home!!
About 2 weeks ago, Levi and I were eating breakfast and I said, "Da-Da comes home today!"
Levi said, Da-Da-work-airplan-fly-sky! (while making his hand fly through the air like an
I have to say Levi's favorite phrase is probably...."Where da go?" or Da-Da? Where da go?" Used often when he looking for one of us, a particular toy, or when he's hiding under a blanket. He holds his hands up in from of him and sometimes shrugs his shoulders as he's looking around.
This picture was taking a few weeks ago. Levi is watching the rain as he waits for his daddy to arrive home from work.


No comments:
Post a Comment