Pages

Friday, September 4, 2009

Video Friday: Where's Levi?

Okay, its been a good while since I've posted a video of our little one's adventures. Hoping to get back on track with Video Fridays. So, to kick off today's video, I'm posting a video from yesterday. I was unpacking from our trip last week and cleaning. Levi was running around playing and helping me. Then, I hear this muted conversation coming from the guest bedroom. As I entered the room this is what I found...


Levi has been doing a lot of hiding lately. Just the morning while I was blow drying my hair he discovered that he could fit under the bathroom sink. Funny Boy!




























1 comment:

Stephanie Cole said...

well i was gonna ask you how far along you are, but then i saw your baby chart! So are you past morning sickness? i bet you have a cute bump! Yea for new babies! :)