Pages

Sunday, September 13, 2009

Little Ross #2 Guessing Game...

Okay,we did this last time with Levi. Ryan and I enjoyed reading everyone's guesses. We had some great laughs. Plus, in the end, I printed the guesses and placed it in the scrapbook I made for Levi. So, in keeping with some of the same themes as I did during my 1st pregnancy, we thought it would be fun to see what you think. Will Levi have a little sister or brother? When will he/she be born? Click the box below and guess away!!




(There has been some trouble with the website tonight, but its back. Hopefully, you'll have no trouble connecting with it. Thanks! )

1 comment:

Jaime said...

That was fun! Maybe I should get that on my blog. I only guessed a girl since you've seemed sicker than last time, but I really have absolutely NO IDEA!! haha