Pages

Sunday, August 9, 2009

And He's 2

On Thursday, August 6th our little man turned 2! We had such a blast celebrating Levi. He is so much fun and such a joy. We love his little personality...silly, chatty and an always on the GO!



















The birthday breakfast: breakfast of champions--Oatmeal!! I offered to make him french toast, but he stayed the course and chose his favorite oatmeal with fruit!!



















We spent the morning at one of the Children's Museum. Levi had a blast. He divided his time between the trains, grocery shopping, cooking and playing in the tire pit. He was so excited and played so hard.



We celebrated with phone calls, web chats and visits from our our families. We opened some presents!


For the cake, I went with a tractor theme--because he is passionate about his tractors! I was so excited about the cake. Once it was complete I couldn't wait for Levi to see it and taste it. Well, I should have known, the boy was way more into the cake decorations then the cake. He didn't even eat any of his own cake....but now worries we did!! It was yummy!!






















































All in all we had a fabulous few days celebrating this little one. Thanks to everyone who sent birthday wishes and love. It made our day that much more special. Check out the smile box show below for more birthday pictures. Too many cute ones to post.
Click to play this Smilebox scrapbook: Levi's Birthday
Create your own scrapbook - Powered by Smilebox
Make a Smilebox scrapbook

No comments: