Pages

Monday, May 25, 2009

New Favorites:Swimming and Cars

It's official, our little Levi is a fish!! He took his first swim in a big pool this evening and LOVED IT!!! He could not wait to get it--so eager and excited! As soon as he got in he was all smiles, laughs and squeals. He loved loved it!! He enjoyed kicking and splashing, but I think most of all, he just enjoyed the weightlessness feeling of water. He's going to be so much fun this summer. He loved it some much that he threw a tantrum coming home!

Levi has become very interested in playing with his cars, planes and trains. We were out today and I found 2 little cars for $4. He has not put them down since. He played "cars" for 2 hours today(which is like a marathon in toddler time) and had a blast!! I loved hearing all the little conversations, noises and laughs as he played. Levi and his entourage traveled from room to room exploring new terrain. So much fun!!


This next picture cracks me up! It reminds me of King Kong stomping through the city. He just gave his car one monster push. As I took this picture, he was say "ooooooooooooooooooooooooh" (with some jibber jabber in there too)! Love this guy and his new little passions!!

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love the new header pic, and I'm so glad you all got a chance to go swimming today! Thanks for spending time with me yesterday. I had such a great time. Did you watch Jon and Kate tonight...I think I prayed for them the entire episode!! UGH!