Pages

Thursday, March 19, 2009

Sunshiny Days...

We were very thankful for all the rainy days we had last week, but we're glad to be back outside enjoying this great spring weather.

Part of our daily outing involves a stop at our next door neighbor's house to "smell the flowers" .


My water was hijacked! Levi has discovered ice or "iceeeeee". Levi would fish the ice out of the water and say "col" "col" (cold).


Here we are post run. Well, I ran Levi got to ride...lucky! I really enjoy our daily runs/walks.

Levi has been doing some great sleeping. I think all the outside plan tires him out. :-) Here he is cuddling with Daddy. He was a little cranky after his nap the other day....but nothing a little daddy hug can't fix.

Random Levi tidbits!
1-new words...yummy, cold, light, tickle and bubbles
2-loves sour cream
3-when lay him down to sleep, he always takes his index finger and touches my nose and smiles at me. (melts my heart).
4-saying, "kiss kiss" will get you a kiss on the cheek from our little tot. Love him!!

1 comment: