Pages

Friday, February 13, 2009

Video Friday

Happy Friday Everyone!!

Video #1:
While playing outside, Levi decided to carry a green ball around IN HIS MOUTH! We're going through this stage again where everything goes in the mouth. He tries to taste leaves, dirt, gum wrappers, rocks, paper...and now a ball. I thought we were pass this stage...guess I was wrong!

Also, the outfit he is sporting is from the end of last summer. The shorts fit great...but hmmm, not too sure about that shirt. Nice belly huh!

One of Levi's favorites...sliding!!


Video #2
Last week while washing the car with Daddy, Levi discovered puddles. He had a blast running through them and waving his hands around in the water. He really does enjoy playing with water and in the water. I can't wait to get the boy in the pool this summer!


Video #3
THANK YOU! I'm posting this one so you can hear Levi say, "thank-you". He just woke from his nap. Levi ask (signs) for a drink....You'll hear "thank-you" after he drinks.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

So glad you are close again! I loved seeing you guys last week! Love ya! ~J