Pages

Friday, February 20, 2009

Video Friday: Dance Dance

For today's videos, we have a combination of yesterday and today. The first video is Levi a year ago (6months). The second video is from Valentine's Day. I put a cd on for Levi to enjoy as we played and cleaned house. Here he is busting a move....He loves music, loves to dance....he can't sit still when his songs are on. His favorite songs are "the wheels on the bus," "apples and bananas", and "if your happy and you know." I love that he enjoys music so much. The video is short because he "caught me filming"....but still cute.

Last week when I picked him up from Mothers Day Out one of his teachers asked me...how much music do you guys do at home? I said, its a part of our day, but we don't have "music time" or anything. We sing in the car, in the grocery store, while reading books etc...you know here and there. Well, Levi's teacher went on to tell me that Levi pulled the shakers out of the music supply box and started shaking them. Then, he began to dance and shake his body. She said, all the other kids thought it was pretty funny and started dancing about too. She said it was pretty cute!!



No comments: