1. Loves slides--Climbing slides, pushing objects down the slide and zooming down after them are moments of pure excitement for him.
3. New Play-Mates. We found a great Mothers Day Out program for Levi at a church about 10 minutes from here. They had 1 opening left in his age group. Monday was his first day...AND HE LOVED IT! When I dropped him off, I started chatting with one of his teachers. Levi took off to explore the room and toys. A few minutes later he came back to me, hugged my legs and said "bye-bye". I got one more leg hug and then he ran off to play. Makes my heart so so happy to see him excited. I'm really excited about the program. They have tons of resources and activities for them. He will have tons of new experiences. His teachers seem wonderful. The teachers note home to me read, " Levi is a very busy boy--he enjoyed exploring the room and toys and fit in just perfectly. He is a great eater! He enjoyed sliding, climbing and music time" ....so
4. Talk, Talk Talk...Levi is talking up a storm--seems like a new word flies out of his mouth daily. This week he has added "on" "hot" and "sausage" along with "thank-you" and "bless-you". Now, on and hot are the most clearly spoken of these, but you can make out the rest if you really listen. After school the other day, Levi talked our ears off all evening. We laughed so much because he was just jabbering away with such excitement....if we could only make out all
Levi's Favorite...
snack: Honey Nut Cheerios, bananas and cheese (the boy is addicted to cheese!!)
songs: Head and Shoulders and Wheels on the Bus
book: I Love You Through and Through
toys: balls, push toys, his pull puppy.
meal item: anything meaty
breakfast: oatmeal and yogurt
daddy activity: wrestling and being chased by daddy
mommy activity: stroller rides and singing
place to play: anywhere mommy is or outside.


1 comment:
I'm so glad he likes his new mmo. I know that eases your mind. Also, thanks for the heads up about the Vicks. After I saw your post last week, Peyton got a horrible cold, so I immediately went and got some of that stuff and it seemed to help. So thanks! Talk to you soon.
Post a Comment