With all of the illness and stuff behind us now, Levi started waking up even early (4:45, 5:00) ready to start his day. One morning this week I went in to try to settle him back in and he was not having it. He was signing "ball""eat" "lotion" and "more". He started pointing out things around his room and "chatting" with me. After 45minutes, I put him back in his crib where he played and talked some more until 6:15. He also started fighting his first nap of the day by throwing his books out of the crib, screaming, talking...anything but napping.
So, on Thursday we started to implement our 1 nap a day plan! For the past 3 days Levi has taken 1 nap lasting about an 1 hour and 45minutes. Plus, we moved his bedtime up 15 minutes. He's in the bed by 7:30 and is out like a light! He has done so well and is sleeping through the night! Yes!!
We'll stick to this plan for now, but who knows, this might just be spirt. Whatever the case, we're very thankful for our sleep filled nights. We are ALL much happier for it.


2 comments:
I loev sleeping baby pics! I hope that the sleeping works out for you!
i like the picture of you and Levi at the top -- really cute! Hudson just transitioned to one nap a day too. They grow up so fast -- it doesn't seem that long ago that he was a tiny newborn taking 4 or 5 naps a day!
Post a Comment