Pages

Wednesday, October 8, 2008

New things!

We're trying new things....here's a little glimps of what we've been up to these past few days.

Sippy cup!
Levi has mastered the cup with the straw, but tilting a sippy cup back was a challenge. The other day we spent some time "practicing" and I'm proud to say, he has mastered it! In this picture, he was a little confused because he had 2 sippy cups, but one drink spot. (He's very orderly-- He puts his drink back in the drink spot on his tray. If I place his drink somewhere else, he puts in back in the cup holder). A little organizer at heart...wonder where he gets that from. :-)


Coloring!
We also tried coloring this week. He had a good ole time and made Daddy a nice picture.
An artist at work!


New Hairstyle!
...And I got a haircut! Yea for haircuts!! I was ready for a change. Cut some bangs, put in more layers. I feel so much better! Nothing like a good ole shampoo and haircut to refresh yourself. I'm tell you, one day I"m going to have a shampoo bowl in my home so Ryan can shampoo away! So simple and so so so relaxing!

2 comments:

Rose said...

Cute haircut! I love it!

Stephanie Cole said...

yeah, for haircuts! it looks great on you! i like the bangs a lot. and your little blondie is as cute as ever! :)