Pages

Thursday, September 18, 2008

The Kid in all of us...

Remember the tunnel that Aunt Vicki sent Levi last week...well, I turned around the other night and saw this...
What are YOU doing in my tunnel?

Its refreshing to know that there's still a kid in all of us....

Is there room for 2?

Obviously, the tunnel is also suitable for Daddy's too! They were having a blast! Levi was laughing and screaming. The funnest part was watching Ryan inchworm his way out as Levi was diving in! Oh man...these boys are the best.

Couldn't pass this up...went to the Zoo last Friday (you probably think we live at the zoo, but we purchased a membership. Its been a GREAT investment.) Levi's "kittycat" was waiting to play. He sat and talked to the "cat" for a good while...he would point at him, patty the glass, even screamed a couple times.

3 comments:

Rose said...

CUTE! You have just talked me into getting Colin a tunnel! Wait, I have spent way too much on his birthday already..... maybe Christmas!@

Stephanie Cole said...

that tunnel looks so fun. your boys are precious! yeah i agree, the zoo pass is a great investment. i'm surprised that we don't see each other there more often.
oh, i'm glad that you enjoyed our little video. the editing program came with the computer. it's really basic. i love playing with it every once in awhile.
well happy friday to you guys! :)

Jason Albright said...

Office fans, I see. Season 4 DVD Tshirt...have one myself. I missed the show this week and just watched it online as a study break. I was in McAlisters and laughing out loud.

BUTTLICK! THESE ARE OUR LOWEST PRICES!!!