
For Levi's birthday I made cupcakes for us all to enjoy. Levi enjoyed his first cupcake very much. Ryan and I got to laughing because he was so cautious with it. Normally EVERYTHING goes into Levi's mouth, but not this time. He really didn't know what to do. He poked it, flipped it over, then he grabbed it....but never put it in his mouth. He had icing all over his hand...which he tried to shake off. Eventually, he rubbed his hand across his stomach to free it of all the icing. Finally, I put a piece of cake in his mouth and then he began to eat it like crazy! Yum Yum!




1 comment:
Happy Birthday sweet Levi! I love the pictures Rebecca! I remember when you finally had him last year, and I was glad that you finally did and a little jealous that it wasn't my turn yet. Happy birthday sweet boy!
Post a Comment