Talking Smack!
A few weeks ago Levi was into gurgling constantly. He still gurgles with delight, but the new noise of the hour is smacking! He discovered the motion and the noise of smacking last weekend and has been perfecting it all week. Smacking can occur during any activity....rolling around, playing,bouncing, laying on his back, sitting up, car rides...
I was able to capture this today and I think its priceless.
(the first part of the video Levi is blowing raspberries, hence the bubbles on his chin...then the smacking begins!)
A few weeks ago Levi was into gurgling constantly. He still gurgles with delight, but the new noise of the hour is smacking! He discovered the motion and the noise of smacking last weekend and has been perfecting it all week. Smacking can occur during any activity....rolling around, playing,bouncing, laying on his back, sitting up, car rides...
I was able to capture this today and I think its priceless.
(the first part of the video Levi is blowing raspberries, hence the bubbles on his chin...then the smacking begins!)


No comments:
Post a Comment