"Gurgle Gurgle," goes Little Levi.
Levi has been able to gurgle for some time now, but during the past few days he has made it a hobby. He lays on his back just smiling and starring at the ceiling as he "talks" in this little language of his. He is just so content and happy!
2 comments:
i cannot believe that you were able to capture him making that sound...and for so long! That boy has a pair of lungs on him! xx
i LOVE it!! :) As soon as I heard him making that sound on the video I just started chuckling - what a delightful boy you have. I'm so glad that you've joined the blogging world, Becca!! I'm adding you to our list of People We Love... I also love the picture you used as your title bar... I'm working on trying to 'spruce up' our own blog - so be on the look out. :)
Post a Comment